Former U.S. Marshal, Businessman, Writer, and Musician
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Tom started his writing career in the music business as a songwriter and performer. He wrote songs for such greats as Ray Charles, Richie Havens, Brook Benton, and The Crazy Elephant. He also performed with the hit recording groups The Echoes and the Ohio Express. He left the music business to become a U S Marshal where he spent 20 years chasing fugitives and protecting federal witnesses before retiring as the Chief Deputy US Marshal for the Federal District of Arizona.
Tom also spent a lifetime studying martial arts, including a rare form of Chinese internal martial arts known as Shing Yi, under Grand Master Kenny Gong (Ak Fai) of Canton, China. In the last few years, Tom has turned his attention to a lifelong love of writing, only this time it is stories and novels. He calls upon his experiences as a US Marshal and a lifetime of martial arts to bring his characters to life on the pages of his books.
He and his wife Kris live in the mountains of Arizona where he is the current Mayor of Payson.
- US Army Veteran
- Small Business Owner
- B.A. Law Enforcement Administration, Ottawa University, Kansas
- Chief Deputy US Marshal for Federal AZ District
- Inspector General For AZ Department of Economic Security
- Chair of Maricopa County Merit Commission Board
- Certified Public Manager, A.S.U.
- Life Time Martial Artist and Instructor; Shing Yi
- Song Writer with Ray Charles, Richie Havens and others.
- Best Selling Author
- Town of Payson Mayor